Customer Success Specialist
The Customer Success Specialist helps clients with getting familiar with the application. They hold training sessions to educate the users on how the product can benefit them and to ensure that they are ready and live and to follow up on the existing clients as an account manager.
We are looking for a data-driven and analytical person who will help our customers achieve the most value from Parent ™ . You will help the customer realize the initial value of the application and how it can make their daily operations more efficient. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast-paced environment or customer success environment. You will work closely with the customer and conduct online trainings as well as webinars to help them see the value of Parent ™ . You will be responsible for the customer adoption goals.
- Manage 100+ accounts and take timely action to move them through the platform implementation process
- Manage the onboarding process for new customers on the platform by providing them all the tools and information needed for them to launch Parent ™
- Provide initial and follow-up training to new customers to ensure they achieve the most value from Parent ™
- Follow up on the existing clients as an account manager to ensure their stickiness to the product.
- Hold webinars to educate the customers on new and existing features
- Identify and implement improvements to our process to increase team efficiency and improve the customer experience
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure a smooth customer experience
- Act as the customer advocate by providing input to other Parent ™ teams
- Bachelor's degree with 2 + years of experience
- Fluent English (Spoken & Written)
- Experience in a fast-paced technology company (SAAS)
- Experience in a customer service organization is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive, Self-managed, and Self-motivated.
- Excellent Time Management Skills