Frontend Tech Lead
(Remote Work - Located in Cairo - Egypt only)
We are looking for a qualified Frontend Tech Lead. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to seamlessly interact with technology.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company,
ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Review code, layout, and design for projects before client meetings.
- Build, deliver, and iterate to help scale projects.
- Create new methods for improving efficiency.
- Attractive USD salary
- Health insurance via Allianze
- Professional development
- 5 - 7 year(s) experience working in Front-End Development.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Expert knowledge in Node.js and Socket.io
- Experience with Angular 5, Sass, CSS and jQuery
- Familiarity with bundling tools like Webpack
- Familiarity with Task Runners like Gulp or Grunt
- Knowledge in unite using Jasmine and Mocka
- Familiarity with new frameworks and prototyping tools.
- Ability to translate mockups into seamless web pages with perfect visual and functional elements.
- Experience in building large and modular codebases.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them.
- Experience with Back-End Development is a plus.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Hands on experience with markup languages