QA Lead Automation Engineer
(Remote Work) but bi-weekly meeting on Naser city, Cairo, Egypt.
We are looking for a qualified Senior quality assurance Lead. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to seamlessly interact with technology.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies.
You will be responsible for ensuring our product meets the required standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using (Selenium , APPIUM and SoapUI )
- Good experience of Java.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing functions to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
Education and Experience
5 to 7 years work experience in software quality assuranceStrong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processesExperience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test casesHands-on experience with automated testing toolsSolid knowledge of SQL and scriptingExperience working in an Agile/Scrum development processExperience with performance and/or security testing is a plusBS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Attractive USD salary
- Health insurance via Allianze
- Professional Development Environment