Senior PHP Developer - (Remote option)
(Remote Work - LOCATED IN EGYPT ONLY)
We are looking for a sturdy back-end developer. You are responsible for managing the data between the product, server, and users.
- Maintain the central databases, ensure high performance, respond to requests from the front-end.
- Create a secure API for our web and mobile applications.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Design and implement data storage solutions.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug application
- Attractive USD salary
- Health insurance & life insurance.
- Professional Development Environment
- 3+ years of experience
- A proven track record of successful knowledge in REST API.
- Experience in managing host environments, implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Deep knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Prroficiency with Git and Bitbucket.
- Proficiency with backend programming languages, PHP 7, Laravel/Lumen, a MYSQL database, GraphQL, noSQL databases and Clean Code.
- Experience in IoT projects, Agile development, Jira, and machine learning is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.