Senior Quality Control Engineer (Automation)
(Remote Work - LOCATED IN EGYPT ONLY)
We are looking for a qualified Senior Automation Engineer. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to seamlessly interact with technology.If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies.You will be responsible for ensuring our product meets the required standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing functions to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- 3 to 5 years work experience in software quality assurance.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with web automation testing tools (Selenium using C# or Java, Cypress).
- Hands-on experience with Appium.
- Hands-on experience with Jmeter.
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD processes and tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with security testing is a plus.